GOLF CARTS / ATVS:
Campers are allowed to use a golf cart or ATV on the Campground premises under the following terms:
- Campers must provide a proof of Liability Insurance and auto ID card.
- Only Campers with a valid driver’s license can operate golf carts/ATVs on Campground property.
- Manufacturer’s seating requirements must be followed.
- Golf carts/ATVs may not be driven after dark unless outfitted with working headlights and tail/brake lights. They also may not be driven during quiet hours.
- Only 1 golf cart per site is allowed.
- All vehicles must fit in your space (cannot encroach on other spaces and cannot be parked on roads or in visitor parking lots.